Thursday, February 12, 2009
Sweet baby....
Today I guess I hit bottom. Some days I feel fine, others I can't seem to take much more. I love being pregnant and feeling this beautiful life growing inside me. But I guess being pregnant back to back like this is finally taking a toll on me, emotionally and physically. I want Jacen to get here safe and sound it is driving me crazy and I am to the point I almost cant take it anymore. My body is aching all the time, I feel sometimes like I just cant go on not because I dont want too but because I feel like my body is done and going to fail me yet again. I dont guess it helps any that this pregnancy and every pregnancy here on out there will be no middle. I mean its great that he kicks and is so strong but I freak because all I can think is " Is he getting twisted up or tangled in his umbilical cord?" and when he isnt as active or sleeping I freak out too because then I think "maybe something has already happened and yet again I was ignorant to it" Its driving me crazy! These days I feel that I am on the verge of biting anyone and everyone's head off at any moment. Am I going to make it? Is Jacen going to make it here to me healthy and screaming? I guess these are questions that wont get answered until B-Day! Please get here safe and fast little monkey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jacen gardening in Big brother's garden
Our fun day
Jacen Yawning











1 comment:
Honey,it's completely understandable the feelings you are going through. I honestly believe that Jacen is going to get here healthy and screaming. We will never understand why God took Baby Jay from us. Try to remember that Baby Jay is watching over you and his baby brother and he will bring him safely to his mommy and daddy. You have done so well with your pregnancy with Jacen and don't hesitate to go and get checked ANY TIME you feel uncomfortable, your Doctor is working for you! Love Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment