Sunday, January 24, 2010

Life is sweet.....



Every life has a meaning and a purpose. Jacen's I believe is to make us smile and let us know that we can still be happy and to show us once again what true, pure, unending love is. He always has a way of making me smile and making my heart sing in the rain. Tonight I was visiting some other angel mommies blogs and I always feel the need to run in Jacen's room and pick him up and hold him for awhile. Well this child has a hard time sleeping sometimes so tonight I thought it would be a better idea for me to take some time and look at some of his pictures and catch up on his blog.

Jacen is 9 months old and still shows no sign of crawling. He is standing with the help of furniture and us, and will take one or two steps while we are walking with him but then he thinks he cant go any further, so he stops. HAHA. He is making all kinds of sounds, and making some of the cutest faces. You can now see a little bit of his personality shining through and I just love it. When he is in his walker he will push himself backward. He is wearing 6-9 month clothes and still size 2 shoes. His favorite toy is still his colorful bead ring. He is now showing interest in his giant pooh bear..(thanks uncle steven) he loves riding on his mater truck. And loves to be in his ball pit.

It's still so hard to believe he is already 9 months, when they say "time flies" they really mean it. I can't believe we are already fixing to be planning his first birthday party. It's just crazy. Life really is too short.

No comments:

Jacen gardening in Big brother's garden

Jacen gardening in Big brother's garden

Our fun day

Our fun day
Jacen Yawning

Count Down...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

PlayList


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Jacen's scrapbook

Shelby

PitaPata Dog tickers

Age..

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Jacen's babybook

Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | View Sample Photo Books | Create your own Photo Book