Tomorrow I go in to my regular doctor to confirm this pregnancy and do all my first blood work, and get my referral to my OB. I am excited yet anxious and scared all at the same time.I almost assumed that after Jacen any pregnancy after him would be like normal. But that has already proven a wish. I have only really known I am pregnant by a couple days and I am already nervous, scared, anxious and every other emotion. Dont get me wrong I am super excited to give Jacen a little sister or brother, but just like with him I am scared. Those thoughts (you know the ones) keep creeping into my head already. I try to push them away, but they always seem to find a way in.
On a brighter note, I seriously have baby bug. Lol I have been dreaming everything baby, again. I keep thinking GIRL, but we will see. :)
4 weeks....wow. We have a long way to go!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jacen gardening in Big brother's garden
Our fun day
Jacen Yawning











No comments:
Post a Comment